General Category > Bangkok Classic Car International Forum

<--- Bangkok Classic International Lounge --->

<< < (2/3) > >>

thaidub:
Good idea but this should not be restricted to Classic Motorsport. I suggest creating a subforum dedicated to english language to be easily seen from the front page.

OouVintage:

--- Quote from: thaidub on September 21, 2011, 02:26:01 pm ---Good idea but this should not be restricted to Classic Motorsport. I suggest creating a subforum dedicated to english language to be easily seen from the front page.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree krub.  I started a his topic is because I'm not sure if there will be that many foreigner visiting our site and if there are visiting recently, they must come from the Motorsport related at Sepang Circuit last week.

If the admin is ok with creating a dedicated section for international member, that'll be great krub.

thaidub:
link used when posted in foreign boards should go to international lounge. i.e. youtube, vimeo, stancenation, etc...

เจ้าบ้านบางกอกฯ:

--- Quote from: OouVintage on September 21, 2011, 03:39:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: thaidub on September 21, 2011, 02:26:01 pm ---Good idea but this should not be restricted to Classic Motorsport. I suggest creating a subforum dedicated to english language to be easily seen from the front page.

--- End quote ---

Totally agree krub.  I started a his topic is because I'm not sure if there will be that many foreigner visiting our site and if there are visiting recently, they must come from the Motorsport related at Sepang Circuit last week.

If the admin is ok with creating a dedicated section for international member, that'll be great krub.

--- End quote ---

Done.  Now we have BKCC international forum administrated by
K OouVintage & K thaidub upon their request.

Welcome all international friends see you around in Bangkok Classic Car (BKCC)

Cheers to another step moving forward of BKCC,

Bunn

thaidub:
 \^^/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version